No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese Recipe
Learn how to make this simple yet very delicious No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese for the Holiday Seasons.
No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese Ingredients:
2 cups Vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
4 ripe bananas, thinly sliced
1 can crushed pineapple, drained well
1/2 cup Maraschino cherries
1/2 cup roasted pecans, chopped
12 ounces whipped cream
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
How To Make No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese:
1. In a mixing bowl, add cookie crumbs and melted butter. Mix well.
2. In a 9×13 inch baking pan, spread the cookie and butter mixture and pack it down.
3. In another bowl, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Blend well.
4. Fold in the whipped cream. Reserve 2 cups of this mixture and set aside.
5. Spread the remaining mixture on top of the crust.
6. Sprinkle the crushed pineapples, layer with banana slices, then top with the reserved cream cheese mixture.
7. Sprinkle with pecans and then arrange the cherries 2 inches apart. Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to be served for dessert.
Enjoy your No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese.
In the Philippines, ube is cooked with sugar and eaten as a sweetened dessert.
Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
The other morning, I stumbled upon a simple steamed cupcake recipe.
Steamed Coffee Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipe
I had some whole milk sitting in the fridge so I whipped out my dessert recipe book.
Steamed Milk Cupcakes- How to make Quick, Easy, and Cheap Filipino Dessert Recipes
Graham balls are perfect for any occasion this recipe is free of fuss and is an easy make.
Easy Graham Balls Recipe – How to make Quick, Easy, and Cheap Filipino Dessert Recipes
The bananas makes this dish moist and chewy. You can easily make these steamed cupcakes.
Steamed Banana Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
A sweet start to 2017 the year of the Rooster in the Chinese zodiac.
Dulce De Leche Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
I made these steamed pandan cupcakes for our Sunday merienda. They smell so masarap.
Steamed Pandan Cupcakes – Pinoy Dessert Recipes
Thank you for watching Pinoy Dessert Recipe videos!
LIKE & SUBSCRIBE ( to see more sweet and tasty dessert videos!!!