Learn how to make these delicious Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe.
Make these Steamed Purple Yam Cupcakes that can be prepared as an easy and healthy snack for your kids.
Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
3 large eggs
1 can condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 block of Cheddar cheese, sliced
1 teaspoon ube extract or purple yam flavoring
How To Make Steamed Ube Cupcake Recipe:
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, condensed milk, melted butter, and eggs. Mix well using a hand mixer.
2. Then add the ube or purple yam extract or flavoring. Mix well.
3. Brush a thin layer of butter into each puto mold. Pour the mixture over each puto mold.
4. Place the steamer on a pot with boiling water. Cover and steam the Ube Cupcakes for 10 minutes.
5. Add 2 slices of Cheddar cheese for each puto. Steam for one (1) minute. Remove from heat and cool off before serving.
Enjoy your Steamed Ube Cupcakes with a glass of milk.