- Wear sunscreen every day, even if your only outside for a little while and it’s overcast. Not only are the UV rays incredibly dangerous, they age and damage your skin.
- Don’t forget to wash your hand thoroughly before you wash your face, otherwise you’ll be rubbing any bacteria on your hands directly into your pores.
- Always take your make up off at night. Why not keep a basket by your bed of make up remover and night cream, so even when your exhausted, at least you can quickly follow through with your regime in bed!
- Clean your make up brushes regularly to remove bacteria, dead skin cells, old make up, dirt and oil so that your not putting it back onto your skin. You can purchase make up brush cleansers from chemists and make up retailers.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean, unused face washer, don’t ever rub your skin. Rubbing can stretch and irritate the skin making it red and lose elasticity.
- Make a concerted effort not to touch or pick at your skin. Touching your face leaves bacteria, dirt and oils on your skin and picking your skin makes it inflamed and can scar.
- Look after your décolletage. Carry your skincare regime down your neck and to your chest area as the skin here is thin and can be damaged just as easily as your face through sun exposure and lack of care. You can get special creams specifically for this area too, which are lighter than face creams.
- Exfoliate and body brush regularly to stimulate blood flow which helps collagen production, and remove dead skin cells that can clog pores.
- Your diet shows through your skin. Avoid Processed foods. Try eating more fatty acids such as nuts, avocado, oily fish and mustard greens. Fatty acids can help your body to retain water in cells which keeps you skin looking youthful.
- Drink plenty of water, 8 glasses a day, and try our ComplexionMe Tea. Our ComplexionMe tea is a delicious blend of invigorating herbs to give your skin a warm, healthy glow. Your skin will love this herbal infusion, which helps rejuvenate you from the inside out. With added horsetail for silica and calendula for beauty, our ComplexionMe Tea will leave you feeling clean, hydrated and refreshed ready to step out with confidence!
Original Content Source