Every day, I’m asked a range of questions from the JSHealth community. From my favourite food to my biggest health inspiration, it seems that there’s interest in the behind-the-scenes of my daily life. For those who are curious, here are 20 fun facts about me that no one knows:
- I am the oldest of three sisters who I’m very close with. They’re very health conscious and incredibly creative.
- My family and I have dinner and yoga together twice a week. We all do yoga together – even my dad. After, we all make a healthy dinner!
- My mum and sister are both trained yoga teachers.
- My mum taught me how to cook, and she’s the best cook in the world!
- I never ever go clothing shopping and I really just don’t enjoy it. It’s weird. My sisters help me out when I need for work.
- I was born in Johannesburg, South Africa, and I feel so connected to the African spirit and people.
- My favourite JSHealth meal is cauliflower pizza.
- I’ve been with Dean for seven years, going on eight years and we fell in love in Vegas – it’s a long story! He’s no doubt the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
- Before I met Dean, I wasn’t in the best place emotionally. I just didn’t have much purpose or passion for life.
- One day, I was on a walk and put my initials in front of the word “health” when setting up my nutrition clinic and that’s how the name @jshealth happened.
- I live down the road from my mum and Dad, so I walk there almost every day to see them.
- Dean and I spend a few months every year living in LA. Most of Dean’s family lives there.
- I’ve always dreamed of having two healthy children.
- I have a fear of flying which started quite recently.
- I go to bed at 9.30pm every night but I go through stages of insomnia when work is busy.
- I love mornings; every morning, I walk in nature and then go to my local coffee shop. It’s just the best part of my day.
- I write down my dreams and goals and stick them all around my house in secret spots.
- I love being on my own. I find solitude so healthy and calming.
- I’m actually an introvert, although a lot of people think I’m an extrovert.
- My biggest health inspiration is my mum. She’s the most incredible woman I know.
I love hearing from the community, so share some personal facts about yourself with me on Instagram.
Original Content Source