Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: https://healthandfitnessrecipes.com/youtube
Follow us on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/healthandfitnessrecipes
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/handfrecipes
Get your party started with these Cheesy Mushrooms as they are by far one of the easiest mushroom appetizers I have ever made. Give it a try this holiday season.
500 gms Mushrooms (cut into half)
1/2 tbsp for marinate + 1/2 tbsp for sauce crushed Pepper
1 tbsp Oregano
1/2 tbsp Red chili flakes
Salt to taste
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp All purpose flour
1 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Garlic powder
1/3rd Cup finely chopped Coriander
1/4th cup grated Cheese
Black sesame seeds for garnish
– In a bowl add mushroom, crushed pepper, oregano, red chili flakes, salt to taste and olive oil. Mix the ingredients well and let it marinate for 20-25 mins
– Place the mushrooms on the baking try and cook them for about 10-15 mins @ 200 deg cel in a pre-heated oven.
– In a pan melt the butter and add all purpose flour. Roast it well.
– Add milk and bring it to a boil and add garlic powder, coriander, pepper and grated cheese.
– Mix well until the cheese melts and the add the grilled mushrooms.
– Coat the mushrooms with the cheesy sauce and let the moisture evaporate completely.
– Garnish it with black sesame seeds.
Delicious cheesy mushroom is ready to be served.
Follow me on Facebook :
Follow me on Instagram :
Email me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
#cheesymushrooms #mushroomappetizer #vegstarter #tasteofflavoursbykaruna