Here is Most Delicious Bengali Style Chicken Kasha Recipe. It is very spicy dry gravy Chicken Curry preparation. So let’s watch how to make Chicken Kasha and make it at home.
Ingredients of Chicken Kasha:
1. Chicken (600 gm).
2. Chopped onion (2 medium sizes).
3. Slice tomato (1 medium sizes).
4. Ginger paste (1 tbsp).
5. Garlic paste (2 tbsp).
6. Green chilli paste (5 no )
7. Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
8. Red chilli powder (½ tsp).
9. Garam masala
10. Plain yogurt (100 gm).
11. Salt (as per your taste)
12. Garam masala powder (½ tsp).
13. Black peeper powder (½ tsp).
14. Refined oil (6 tbsp).
15. Sugar (as per your taste).
Methods of How to Cook Chicken Kosha:
1. First Marinate the chicken with 100gm yogurt, 2 tbsp garlic paste, 1 tbsp ginger paste, green chilli paste, ½ tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp black peeper powder. Mixed it well.
2. Keep the marinated chicken in freeze for minimum 2 hours.
3. Heat the pan and add 6 tbsp refined oil.
4. Add garam masala and fry for 10 sec.
5. Add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
6. Add sliced tomato and fry it for 1 min in medium flame.
7. Add marinated chicken, ½ tsp salt, and ½ tsp sugar, cook in high flame for 2 min.
8. Then cover the lid and cook for 5 min in medium flame.
9. After 5 min stir it well. Cover it again for 5 min in high flame.
10. Now cook in high flame for 7-8 min. stir continuously.
11. Add ½ tsp garam masala powder.
12. Put off gas oven and cover the lid for 5 min.
13. Serve hot chicken kasha with hot roti, paratha, and luchi.
If you like this Bengali Chicken Kosha recipe then doesn’t forget to like it, Comment it, Share it and must subscribe my channel to get regular new recipe videos.
Click Here To Subscribe My Channel:
Other Suggested Popular Bengali Style Chicken Recipes:
Chicken Biryani – Popular Bengali Style Easy Chicken Biriyani Recipe
Chicken Curry – Bengali Style Super Spicy Delicious Chicken Curry Recipe