Learn how to make chicken samosa recipe. Step by step cooking recipe of chicken and vegetable samosa. Evening Snacks Recipe by Tasty Food Recipes. samosa is a small triangular pastry case containing spiced vegetables and chicken and served fried.
Chicken Mince … 400g
Carrot (Finely Chopped) … 1/4 cup
Capsicum (Finely Chopped) … 1/2 cup
Cabbage (Chopped) … 1 1/2 cup
Salt … According To Taste
Black Pepper … 1/2 Tsp
White Pepper … 1/2 Tsp
Soy Sauce … 1 1/2 Tbsp
Cooking Oil … 2 Tbsp for filling, More oil for frying
Samosa Sheets/Patti … 25
– Take 2 Tbsp cooking oil in a pan.
– Add chicken mince, salt and black pepper.
– Cook until mince tenders and water released by mince dries up.
– Add chopped carrots, cook for 1 minute.
– Add chopped capsicum, cook for 1 minute.
– Add cabbage, soy sauce and white pepper.
– Saute it for 1 minute and turn off the flame.
– Filling is ready, let filling cool down.
– Take 2 Tbsp All Purpose flour, add some water and mix well to form a smooth paste. This paste is used to bind, while folding samosas.
– Take a samosa sheet/patti, add filling into it and fold to make samosa.
– Prepared filling is for 25 samosas.
– Samosas can be fried right away or can be stored in freezer for frying later.
– For Storing:
Place samosas in a zip lock bag and store it in freezer.
– For Frying:
Add cooking oil in a pan, preheat it on medium flame, add samosas into it. Fry samosas on low to medium flame until crispy and golden brown in color from both sides, flip sides while frying.
Note: Do not fry on high flame
– Dish out and serve it hot with tomato ketchup, chilli garlic sauce or chatni.
Easy To Follow Cooking Recipe
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more recipes: