As Autumn comes to a close and Winter rolls around, you may be becoming sick and tired of all things pumpkin, but this pumpkin cheesecake recipe will certainly change your mind!
Traditional cheesecake is loaded with unsavory ingredients like dairy, gluten, and refined sugar. Luckily, you don’t have to sacrifice your health to enjoy this delicious treat!
The gluten-free crust is made with nothing but almonds and dates.
Soaked cashews substitute for dairy and raw honey is used in place of refined sugar.
Both tasty and healthy, this pumpkin cheesecake is sure to be loved by everyone in the family!
*This recipe requires a springform pan.
2 cups organic almonds, blanched
1 cup organic dates
2 cups organic cashews, raw
2 cups organic pumpkin, grated
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
3 tbsp organic lemon juice
1/4 cup raw honey
1 tsp organic vanilla powder
4 tsp organic cinnamon
1 tsp organic nutmeg
1 tbsp fresh organic ginger root, grated
- Soak cashews in water for 1-12 hours and drain.
- Blend the almonds and dates until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a spring-form pan.
- Clean almond-date remnants from the processor.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients until a creamy consistency is achieved.
- Pour this mixture into spring-form pan on top of the almond-date mix.
- Smooth the surface.
- Cover the cake with aluminum foil.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours to set.
- Transfer to the refrigerator at least one hour before serving.
How did your pumpkin “cheesecake” turn out? Let us know in the comments below!
For more information and guidance on how to detox for more health and vitality, join the 21 Day Detox for FREE at www.DivineHealthDetox.com today!
Recipe adapted from Vegangela.com
Original Content Source