Chef Bao shows you how to make this Easy Chinese Noodles with step by step instruction. So, you can stir fry your own delicious and fresh Chinese noodles at home.
#chinesenoodles #noodlesrecipe #noodlesmaking
Plus the Crispy Fried Chicken Fillets Recipe is also yummy. You can pair with any protein you like.
Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes:
[Easy Chinese Noodles with Fried Chicken Fillet Recipe]
2 cup Flour
300 g Chicken breast
½ cup Bread crumbs
1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp Chili powder
1 tbsp Cayenne pepper powder
½ cup Onion
½ cup Carrot
½ cup Scallion
1/8 cup Jalapeño
½ cup Bok Choy
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Sesame oil
3 tbsp Cooking oil (For Fried chicken)
1 ½ tbsp Cooking oil (For Stir-fry Noodles)
Salt and pepper for seasoning
1. Pour flour on the table. (Make sure you have enough space to knead the dough.) Beat 3 eggs in. Knead the dough to a large ball.
2. Rest the dough for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, use rolling pin to flat the dough.
3. Fold it to be a long and thin shape like an envelope. And then chop it as noodles.
4. Put the noodles into a pot with boiling water. Cook for 10 minutes. Set aside.
5. Cut the chicken breast into a butterfly shape. Flat the chicken with meat ponder.
6. Heat a large skillet with high heat, and add cooking oil. Place chicken inside. Fry both sides until turn to golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Set aside.
7. Warm up a large pan with high heat, and add cooking oil, chopped onion, chopped scallion, julienned carrot and julienned Jalapeño. Stir-fry for a while. Add Bok Choy and cooked noodles. Keep stir-fry well.
8. Transfer stir-fry noodles to serving plate. Chopped the juicy fried chicken and place aside noodles. Garnish with scallion and serve immediately.
Find more satisfying Chinese noodle recipes here:
Chinese noodles are extremely versatile, they can be hand-pulled, hand cut, spun or shaved, and they also go with all kinds of dishes. Learn about awesome Chinese noodles recipe and how to make noodles from our expert chefs.
Are you a foodie craving Chinese food? Look no further.
Here we have the best Chinese recipes, prepared by award-winning chefs to showcase authentic, traditional Chinese cooking.
Whether you want to know how to make Chinese dishes at home, or learn how to master cooking with a wok, we’ve got you covered.