Migraine patients learn directly from doctors in free, educational event
AMF partner Migraine World Summit is the largest patient event in the world for headache. This year’s event will take place Apr. 18 to Apr. 26. Entirely online and free of charge, the summit will bring together over 30 top experts, doctors and specialists to share new treatments, research and strategies for migraine and chronic headache.
This year, tens of thousands of informed patients will tune in to find information and answers to questions such as:
- What new treatments are available or coming soon?
- What are the latest research findings?
- What natural alternatives have been proven effective?
- How do I know if I could be getting better treatment or results?
- What things can I do at home that can make a difference?
- How can I connect with other migraine patients?
- What next steps can I take to improve my condition?
Why patients should attend:
- World-Leading Experts: At the Migraine World Summit, you’ll learn first-hand from over 30 of the world’s top migraine and headache experts, doctors, specialists, from leading institutions including the Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School, Stanford Medical, John Hopkins Hospital and the International Headache Society.
- Full Access: Many of these leading experts have long waiting lists and fees that are beyond the affordability of the average insurance policy. Skip the waiting period and get straight into the room with these experts.
- Free: The event is free while live from Apr. 18 to Apr. 26. Visiting dozens of specialists in one field would take years and costs thousands of dollars. This is an incredible opportunity to hear from dozens of leading experts in migraine for free during the week. After Apr. 26, transcripts and interview copies will be available to order.
The American Migraine Foundation believes that information is crucial to patients advocating for themselves and is proud to support the Migraine World Summit. Click here to register for the event.
The post Experts and Doctors to speak at Migraine World Summit appeared first on American Migraine Foundation.
Original Content Source