Click the link below if you want to donate to PBJ!
Follow Me On Social Media
Crispy Southern Fried Chicken Wings Recipe
10 Chicken Wings
1 Qt Vegetable Oil
1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Tbs Salt
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1 Tsp Paprika
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Burn feathers/hairs off of chicken wings.
2. Afterwards, place chicken in a big bowl and cover with cool water. Add 1 tbs of salt and soak for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and pepper, then massage seasonings in well.
4. Coat chicken wings with flour, then sit aside for 10 minutes.
*Make sure chicken is still damp while coating with flour*
4. Place pot over medium heat. Preheat oil for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. After 10 minutes, coat chicken again with flour. Shake off excess flour, then add to pot of hot oil.
6. Deep fry chicken wings for 12 to 15 minutes. Once done, sit aside on paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.