Kimchi Beef Patties – Healthy Recipes – For Food Lovers!
Perfect for burgers, salads or serving with rice, these Korean inspired beef patties are moist and tasty.
Ingredients: (make six patties)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup kimchi, drained and chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Japanese style panko bread crumb
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 Teaspoon Korean hot pepper paste (Gochujang)
- 2 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon water
Mix all the ingredients for the patties together. Divide and form them into 6 patties.
In a parchment paper lined fryer basket, air fry at 380F (190C) for 12 minutes, flip once, until the meat temperature exceeds 160F (71C).
In the meantime, mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside.
To serve, spread some sauce onto the patties and sprinkle some sesame seeds over it.
Please follow and like us: