Macujo Method Success: Zydot Ultra Clean Review
I wanted to do a Zydot Ultra Clean review that specifically talked about using it as part of the Macujo method.
The reason I wanted to do this type of review is that a lot of people make the mistake of only using Ultra clean on its own and then wondering why they fail a hair follicle drugs test.
So I guess this is not just a review of Zydot Ultra Clean but also a bit of a tutorial on how you use it with the Macujo method.
I’m also going to talk about Aloe Rid detox shampoo as well, because if you are going to use Ultra clean as part of the method that you also have to use Aloe Rid.
(Check out my ” How to pass a hair drug test ” article for the detailed method.)
So let’s get down to it.
How To Use Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
To make sure Ultra clean works you have to use it correctly. It’s a three step product that contains:
- A special shampoo
- A purifying solution
- Rich conditioner
The steps are using the product are:
- Wet your hair thoroughly and use half of the shampoo. Work it into your scalp and hair for a good 10 minutes, working up a real lather.
- Apply the purifying solution. Work in thoroughly, and make sure you use a fresh comb to distribute evenly (you don’t want to risk using an old comb that might have toxins on it). Leave this on for about 10 minutes as well.
- Use the other half of the shampoo and repeat step one.
- Apply the conditioner through the hair. Again, use comb and leave in for 10 minutes to make your hair protected and soft.
So the whole process, with messing around, is going to take you about an hour.
So Does Ultra Clean Shampoo Work On Its Own?
The point here is that although it’s a great product, if you use on its own you’re probably going to fail a drug test.
The problem is that it doesn’t strip out all the toxins on its own, you have to make sure the hair is prepared before you use Ultra Clean shampoo.
You will read a lot of forums and websites telling you that you will pass a drugs test just by using Ultra clean.
I’m telling you that in my experience, and many of my friends experiences, you have to do a lot more than just use Zydot Ultra Clean detox shampoo.
The only way you can really get anything close to a guarantee of success is to make sure you use Ultra Clean shampoo alongside Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo and also use it as part of the Macujo method.
So let’s have a look in detail at how you do that.
Using Ultra Clean Shampoo With The Macujo Method
What you have to do to use Ultra Clean shampoo with this method is to follow the steps exactly as I have outlined here:
- Stop using marijuana, or whatever drug you are using, a few days before you start the process. There’s no point in using the detailed Macujo method and taking time, money and effort over it if you are putting toxins into your system at the same time as you are trying to get rid of them.
- You should use this process at least 5 times, during the couple of days before the test, with the fifth time being the night before the test.
- Use vinegar on your hair. Wet your hair first first and then massage the vinegar into the hair and scalp.
- With the vinegar still in your hair, use a good sized blob of Clean & Clear pink. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Make sure you don’t get this in your eyes or on your skin, because it can burn as Clean & Clear contains salicylic acid.
- Wash your hair thoroughly with Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo. This is a vital step for most people get wrong, you have to use the Aloe Rid detox shampoo. It is a main component of the method, because it gently removes chlorine and other chemical substances, including THC, once the hair has been stripped and exposed.
- Wash your hair with Tide liquid laundry detergent.
- On the morning of your drug test. Wash your hair with Ultra Clean using the process I have already talked about.
Ultra Clean + Aloe Rid + Macujo = Good Chance!
No hair detox method is 100% guarantee. But if you use the method I’ve outlined here, and which I’ve already discussed in more detail on my blog previously, then you do stand a great chance of getting through a hair drugs test.
The negative Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo reviews come from people who used Ultra clean without Aloe Rid.
I’ve had several friends pass a drug test using this exact process and products. There’s also plenty of evidence from Internet forums the people who’ve followed this advice carefully, and use these exact products, have been successful in passing a drug test, even though they have been frequent users.
Although Ultra Clean is only $35, when you put all the ingredients together and use multiple times to get the best outcome, it’s not a cheap way of doing things. And when you add in the cost of Aloe Rid, that cost increases even more. Zydot Ultra Clean and Aloe Rid combo costs 235$,
You can purchase it HERE.
Remember, you need the old original formula of Aloe Rid, On ebay and Amazon they sell the new version which is not good.
(Check out my Aloe Rid review)
Zydot Ultra Clean Review : Conclusion
But the thing is, if your job or freedom depends on you passing a drug test, especially a hard to pass a hair follicle drug test, then money should mean no object.
The whole process of Macujo method + Aloe Rid + Ultra Clean is going to take you a couple of hours to achieve, but for me that has to be time, money and effort well spent.
Original Content Source