Jefferson Radiology, a subsidiary of Mednax, is a 60+ physician subspecialty practice based in Hartford, CT, and is recruiting a fellowship-trained diagnostic neuroradiologist to join a section comprised of 7 CAQ fellowship-trained diagnostic neuroradiologists and 3 interventional neuroradiologists.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in all facets of neuroradiology including pediatric and head and neck imaging
- CAQ in neuroradiology (or eligibility to get a CAQ within 1 year of joining the organization)
- Our practice encompasses a wide array of highly-skilled referring subspecialists, which include both pediatric and adult neurosurgeons, neurologists, and ENT surgeons as well as interventional radiology and an extensive community hospital radiology division
- The group supports a 20-person radiology residency program based at Hartford Hospital which provides an excellent opportunity for teaching, education and collaborative research projects
Established in 1963, Jefferson Radiology provides subspecialty imaging and interventional services for 7 hospitals in Connecticut and Western Massachusetts and operates 9 full-service, free-standing imaging & interventional offices. Our hospital partners include Hartford Hospital, a Level-I trauma center with the largest Level-I stroke center in New England, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, Windham Community Hospital, Day Kimball Hospital, Griffin Hospital, Noble Hospital and Holyoke Medical Center.
Hartford, Connecticut offers many urban amenities in a quaint New England setting. With highly ranked primary and secondary educational school systems and abundant parkland, the Hartford region is an ideal place to live and raise a family. The central location is within short driving distance to major destination points such as New York City, Boston, shoreline beaches/coastal areas, and New England ski resorts.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Original Content Source