1 Cup Sugar
4 – 6 Lemons
1 Litre Water
A) First let’s make some sugar syrup
1. Add a cup of sugar and a cup of water in a small saucepan and bring to boil
(Let this cool for sometime)
2. Now squeeze about 4-6 lemons in a small bowl
3. Add the squeezed lemon juice and sugar syrup to a jar or pitcher
4. Now add about 750 ml water (3 to 4 cups) to the pitcher
5. Refrigerate this for about 20 minutes
6. Add some ice cubes to make it extra chilled!
Add some rock salth to make this extra zesty!
Garnish with some lemon slices and Serve Chilled 🙂